Bolt Action – Brit Infantry section completed

Well at last after a weeks delay I have managed to finish and take a few photographs of the completed 8 man unit.
I have really enjoyed painting and basing these. I decide to up the basing detail after I completed my Vickers team, that turned out really well with the flowers and bits on it. After a few trials on old bases I got the look about right. Hope you like them.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Bolt Action – Brit Infantry section completed

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s