Tau XV104 Riptide Battlesuit – Update

Latest news and images from under the stairs…

Getting on well with this at last, using 2-3 coats for  the main colour. Highlighting is improving, using watered down
paint and a steady hand. Really like the contrast between the Tau Light Ochre and the Red Gore panels, I used the same scheme on my Hammerhead. My plan is to get the main torso section completed this week….heres hoping.
I have added these images to the 2014 WIP section.


One thought on “Tau XV104 Riptide Battlesuit – Update

  1. Pingback: February… Things to do. | D6 Painting & Gaming

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s