Been busy with gaming and lots of painting since my last post 10 days ago:
- Finished 4 British Airborne Bolt Action guys, really enjoying these, have changed my basing style to accommodate a war-torn battlefield look. Will get some pics up over the weekend.
- Participated in my first real game at Abingdon Wargaming club, played 15mm American Civil war……what a blast, great fun.
- Good news is that we are playing Bolt Action at the club, need to crack on then with my British Army.
- Finished my Kroot shaper.
- Have ordered some more British Airborne troops……dam you Bolt Action.
- Sadly not much progress on the Hunter Orcs or Riders of Rohan…….dam you Bolt Action.
This weekend Sunday 3rd March we have our annual gaming and show event at the club, lots of demo games and traders. More info at Overlord 2013.
Thanks for reading.