Ok its official, I have been tempted by the draw of another game…..Bolt Action, 28mm WWII military game. Loving the look of the models and it looks great to play. Just ordered up the rule book.
I like the British Army, check it all out here Bolt Action.
The big question is…..
- Is there enough hours in the day for new project?
- I am determined not too lose focus and keep up my other armies, namely Tau in 40,00K and Rohan Force in LOTR.
- While also taken on the odd new model from The Hobbit.
- Another important point is where am I going to play Bolt Action?
- My local club that I have only visited once are talking about, so that’s good. I think I will take the rulebook along at my next visit at see what a few of them think.