Just thought are would share by 5 tips for great painting;
1. Good consistent lighting source, if you can get one fit a daylight bulb.
2. Clean water for cleaning brushes, keep it clean especially if you’re watering down light shades.
3. Mixing palette, which can be a proper one or just a spare bit of hard plastic.
4. Variety of brushes, I use Fine detail, Standard and small dry brush, I also keep older brushes to
apply PVA and things.
5. Finally always shake your paints before use for a good 20-30 seconds, this caught me out recently with one of the GW washes. I was not shaking it at all and it was drying off shiny and I stopped using it, i then read on a forum that you should shake it…..it’s perfect now.
Anything you want to add please feel free, happy brush work.